1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
The party responsible for processing data collected through the website www.horusfirm.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is HORUS TU ASESORIA & GESTORIA, with tax number B67241158 and postal address CALLE TORRENT DE CAN MARINER n° 4 in Barcelona, hereinafter “Horus Firm”.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA:
2.1. How will we use your personal data?
Horus Firm will collect and process any personal data provided through the Website for the following purposes:
a) If you purchase goods or services offered through the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as for the management, administration, provision and improvement of our services.
b) In order to provide information requested by you using the forms provided on the Website.
c) In order to send communications of promotional offers and/or advertising that may interest you.
d) In order to send newsletters containing information, news and updates about our services and the industry.
2.2. How long will we keep your personal data?
Any personal data you provide will be retained for as long as there is a commercial relationship to maintain or you do not request that your data be deleted. Beyond this, your data shall also be kept for the length of time during which legal responsibilities may arise as a result of the services provided.
3. LEGAL JUSTIFICATION:
Your data will be processed in line with the following legal justifications:
a) You have requested information and/or wish to contract services from Horus Firm, with the terms and conditions being made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
If you do not provide us with your data or you provide us with incorrect or incomplete data, we will not be able to attend to your request and it shall be impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
By providing any type of personal information through the Horus Firm Website, all users understand and unequivocally consent to the collection and processing of such information for the purposes described below:
- Communications. We shall respond to comments and questions you ask through the Website, whether online or by requesting a meeting. This includes calling you by phone or communicating with you via e-mail.
- Direct marketing and promotion. The purpose of this service is to provide you with information that you have previously requested online or to provide general information about Horus Firm services. However, when we request Personal Data for marketing and promotions, we generally offer you the choice regarding how you want your Personal Data to be used.
- Recruitment. If you send us an online job application, your personal data or CV will be used for this purpose. This includes contacting you via e-mail, telephone or post. In some cases, you may need to register on our website and keep your data updated. Unless you inform us otherwise, Horus Firm will keep your Personal Data and CV in files owned by Horus Firm for consideration for future job offers.
- Suppliers (Partners). Some Horus Firm webpages allow third-party providers to register in order to provide Horus Firm products and services. This Personal Data will be used to arrange or carry out a transaction with the provider and for other related procedures.
- Website maintenance and satisfaction surveys. Your Personal Data and opinions will be used in order to maintain and improve our Website. Your Personal Data may also be used in conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Compilation of Website usage statistics.
The data will not be shared with any third party outside of Horus Firm unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
We may communicate data about you to third parties that provide services to us where there is a reasonable justification for accessing your personal data for one or more of the purposes indicated in Section 3.
As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to request and receive confirmation about whether Horus Firm is processing your personal data, as well as the rights detailed below, as recognised and guaranteed by the general data protection regulations:
- The right to ACCESS your personal data
- The right to request RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- The right to request that your personal data be ERASED when said data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, amongst other reasons.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the RESTRICTIONS TO THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case, it shall be kept only for the purpose of submitting or defending claims.
- The right to object to the sending of communications.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to WITHDRAW CONSENT for the processing of your data. We will stop processing your data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons or your data is required for submitting or defending potential claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of your data.
You can exercise these rights by sending a request to the postal and/or e-mail address stated in Section 1. “Information about the party responsible for the processing of personal data.”
In addition, in the event that any of your rights has been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, or through the AEPD website (sedeagpd.gob.es).
Horus Firm may collect information through its website using cookies and click trails. All information collected by these means will be anonymous, aggregated and used exclusively to develop our website and ascertain the origin and volume of its visitors. Sometimes, cookies can be used to help you find appropriate information and guide your visit according to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your login information if you choose the “Remember me” option when entering your username and password. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our website, you can use your browser settings to reject them all or you can receive a notification each time so that you can choose to reject or accept individual cookies. Please note, however, that rejecting cookies may prevent you from accessing some parts of our website.