There are various legal obligations that businesses need to comply with to operate freely and transparently.
- Drafting or reviewing business contracts, commercial sublease agreements or senior management contracts
- Filing accounting books.
- Formal presentations of annual accounts.
- Registering your business in the Company Register.
If you are looking for corporate transactions, you’re in the right place. To date, we have successfully carried out more than 400 corporate transactions in the last couple of years.
When working on this type of transaction, we analyse and advise on the process from all relevant perspectives. This helps us to focus on optimising the tax burden and assessing the business implications, as well as ensuring compliance with current legislation.
- Incorporation and dissolution of companies.
- Capital increases and reductions.
- Changes to company directors.
- Trading of shares.
Do you need a legal advisor to help you with your business?
Get in contact with us and we will provide you with all the information and advice you need.