Income Declaration for Non-Residents (Modelo 210)

Even if you find yourself outside of your home country, you still have a duty to comply with the rules and regulations. In the case of Spain, there is a tax form, Modelo 210, which specifically relates to income tax for non-residents.

This tax applies to all Spanish citizens who live outside Spain and receive property income during the tax year.

If you own a property, rent it, or plan to sell it, you will need to submit Modelo 210 after making the relevant calculations depending on the use of the property.

Get in contact with us. At Horus Firm, we will check your situation and provide you with all the advice you need for your non-resident income declaration.